Home / DEPARTMENTS / Plastic, Cosmetic & Microvascular Surgery
Microvascular, Reconstructive, Cosmetic Surgery & Plastic SurgeryDepartment at Medical Trust Hospital in Kerala, India and its team of highly experienced cosmetic surgeons, offer premium services to all patients including a range of cosmetic surgery procedures, liposuction, body contouring, breast augmentation, hair transplanting body sculpting and all types of Microvascular and reconstructive procedures. The department performed the first Severed Bilateral limb Reimplantation in the state- a land mark feat by itself way back in the year 2000.
Cosmetic surgery is an increasingly popular choice with both men and women. We provide the best plastic and cosmetic surgery using the most up to date medical technologies available in the world. Cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery involves various cosmetic surgery procedures that help improve different areas of the body.
Cosmetic surgery is an anti-aging technique famous for the way that it can enhance the appearance of the face or over all personality of a person. Now days many people with physical defects, bumpy noses and loose-fitting ears turn to cosmetic surgery for shaping their body looking attractive. Our most popular cosmetic treatments include Liposuction, Body Contouring, Hair Transplanting, Reconstructive Surgery, Breast Augmentation, Body Sculpting, Nose Reshaping Surgery and Tummy Tuck.
We have the top and qualified cosmetic surgeons and specialists to provide you a seamless experience at affordable price. At our hospital we provide the best cosmetic treatments using the latest medical technologies and equipment. We also offer Medical Tourism Packages to Kerala for people coming from other parts of the world.
- Augmentation Mammoplasty
- Reduction Mammoplasty
- Body Contouring
- Breast Augmentation
- Body Sculpting
- Hair transplanting
- Surgery for Alopecia, Scars and Vitiligo
- Correction of Gynecomastia
- Micro Vascular Surgery for Reimplantation of Severed Limbs including Fingers Surgery for Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Toe to Hand Transfer for traumatic loss of fingers/congenital deformities
- Genital Reconstruction
- Tissue Expansion
- Hand Surgery including Congenital Hand Deformities and Hand Reconstruction
- Head and Neck Reconstruction
- Correction of Congenital Defects like Cleft Lip, Cleft Palate, Hypospadias, Vaginal Agenesis
- Reconstruction of all types of Lower Limb, Upper Limb, and Head & Neck Defects
- Management of all types of Burns and Post Burns Problems
- Surgery for Lymphoedema