Home / DEPARTMENTS / Internal Medicine
The Department of Internal Medicine deals with all types of medical diseases including Chronic and Bronchial Asthma Treatment, Tuberculosis Diagnosis and TB Treatment, Treatment for Hypertension etc. The Department has a host of facilities such as well-equipped Medical Intensive Care Unit and Critical Care Unit with advanced facilities for the management of common Medical Emergencies.
- Critical Care Unit and Services for Medical Emergencies
- Hypertension Treatment, Diabetes, Diabetes related complications, Haemorrhagic Fever Evaluation & Treatment , Bronchial Asthma & COPD
- Medical Intensive Care Unit equipped with Cardiac Monitors, Critical Care Ventilators, Infusion Pumps for Slow-Controlled Drug Delivery
- Diabetic Clinic/ Asthma Clinic
- Management of all Medical Emergencies including Hypotension and Hypertension, Respiratory failure, COPD etc.
- Routine Patient Education for Diabetes Mellitus & Asthma
- Tuberculosis Treatment
- PUO Evaluation
Greetings for the day!!!
I sincerely extend my heartfelt thanks for giving the utmost medical care for my mother Mrs Saroja - who was diagnosed with swine flu from the time of her admission on 08.06.2019 till her death on 01.07.2019. Special thanks to Dr Babu John Mathew, Dr Jojo Kurien and the entire team for providing such excellent services.
I would also like to extend my sincere thanks and am really very grateful to Sh Augustin T P for easing the various formalities. With his helping hands and smile, he had eased the pain of losing our beloved mother. Without his outreach, we would have really struggled to cope with the language issues and other formalities. Praying to the Almighty to keep him and his family healthy and prosperous.
Once again a great thank you for the entire team for doing such a fantastic services.