Home / DEPARTMENTS / Internal Medicine
The Department of Internal Medicine deals with all types of medical diseases including Chronic and Bronchial Asthma Treatment, Tuberculosis Diagnosis and TB Treatment, Treatment for Hypertension etc. The Department has a host of facilities such as well-equipped Medical Intensive Care Unit and Critical Care Unit with advanced facilities for the management of common Medical Emergencies.
- Critical Care Unit and Services for Medical Emergencies
- Hypertension Treatment, Diabetes, Diabetes related complications, Haemorrhagic Fever Evaluation & Treatment , Bronchial Asthma & COPD
- Medical Intensive Care Unit equipped with Cardiac Monitors, Critical Care Ventilators, Infusion Pumps for Slow-Controlled Drug Delivery
- Diabetic Clinic/ Asthma Clinic
- Management of all Medical Emergencies including Hypotension and Hypertension, Respiratory failure, COPD etc.
- Routine Patient Education for Diabetes Mellitus & Asthma
- Tuberculosis Treatment
- PUO Evaluation