Home / DEPARTMENTS / Dermatology
Dermatology, Cosmetology & Aesthetic Dermatology
Department of Dermatology at Medical Trust Hospital is a specialty department with doctors trained and experienced in fields of medical dermatology, paediatric dermatology and cosmetology providing an excellent patient care and ensuring a lifetime of healthier skin, hair and nails.
The department deals with a variety of skin disorders like psoriasis, skin allergies, infections, acne, disorders of pigmentation, immunological disorders, occupational skin disorders etc. Apart from the dermatological disorders in adults, the doctors have expertise in managing various paediatric dermatological diseases like atopic dermatitis, genetic disorders, allergies,infections etc. Hair clinic deals with disorders of the hair including male pattern baldness, female hair loss, dandruff, removal of unwanted hair etc. Cosmetic dermatology is an intergral part of the department and is equipped with lasers, radiosurgery/electrosurgery units, cryosurgery units etc to ensure that the patient receives the best and the latest treatment available. It is also one of the very few centres to perform Vitiligo surgeries including melanocyte transplantationfor the treatment of white patches.
- State of the art Laser systems for different cosmetic concerns including
- Permanent Hair reduction : Alma’s Soprano Ice – Winner of the Aesthetic Industry Award, The best hair removal platform since 2015
- Dark spots, Melasma,Tattoo removal : TRI-BEAM Premium Qswitched NdYag laser with dual pulse toning for fast ,safe and effective action
- Scar revision & skin rejuvenation : Fractional Carbon dioxide laser with microneedling RF for a painfree treatment experience
- Vitiligo surgeries - Cellular grafting (melanocyte keratinocyte transfer), punch grafting and blister grafting
- Platelet rich plasma therapy (PRP)
- Mole removal
- Acne scar procedures - Dermaroller, subcision, comedone extractio
- Chemical peeling – Wide choice of peeling agents for acne, tanning, pigmentation and dull skin
- Skin biopsy and immunoflouresence study
- Nail surgery