Home / DEPARTMENTS / Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
Dr. Nimitha Maria JimmyConsultant Endodontist
- 2017: BDS, Coorg Institute Of Dental Sciences - Coorg,Karnataka
- 2021: MDS, College Of Dental Sciences - Davanagere, Karnataka
- Internship - Coorg, Karnataka - Davanagere,Karnataka
- PG-Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics - College of Dental Sciences - Davanagere, Karnataka
- ENDODONTIC PROCEDURES : Pulp capping, Pulpotomy, Pulpectomy, Conventional root canal treatment, Single visit root canal treatment, Re-treatment, Procedural error management, Fragment Reattachments.
- CONSERVATIVE PROCEDURES :Direct restorations, indirect restorations, MINIMALLY INVASIVE DENTAL PROCEDURES
- AESTHETIC PROCEDURES :Veneers, Smile designing,
Laminates, Vital & non-vital bleaching.
- PROSTHETIC PROCEDURES :Crowns, RPD&FPD
- ENDODONTIC SURGERIES : Apicectomy, Hemisection, Bicuspidation, Root amputation, Intentional Replantation.
AWARDS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Certificate of excellence for thescientific paper presentedtitled “Quantitative Evaluation of Apical Extrusion of Debris using Three Single File Systems - One Curve, One Shape and Xp Endo Shaper” at IACDE 1st Zonal Conference 2018, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- First prize in symposium conducted by International Dental Educationists Association (IDEA) on “Bringing Life to Smiles”.
- Second prize for pedagogy conducted by Indian Association of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics (IACDE, Davanagere branch) on the topic “Retrieval of Separated Instruments from Root Canal”
- Presented e-poster titled “Efficacy of Biomin on Remineralising Tooth Structure” at IACDE 2nd South Zonal Conference 2019, Mangalore, Karnataka
- Indian dental association (IDA)
- Indian Association of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics (IACDE)
- International Dental Education Association (IDEA)
- Indian Endodontic Society (IES)