Dr. Mintu Elizabeth Joyce
- Special interest in Gastrointestinal Pathology and Renal and Transplantation Pathology
- Have undertaken ISN-ANIO Clinical Nephrology Certificate Programme
- MBBS – Govt. Medical College, Trivandrum
- MD (Pathology) – Sri. Ramachandra Medical Centre, Chennai
- Consultant Pathologist – Medical Trust Hospital, Kochi (2012 – Present)
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- First Prize for Quiz in the state level CME - Update on Lung Tumors, March 2010. Chennai
- Second Prize in Quiz in the state level Surgical Pathology CME in Madras Medical College, January, 2008.
- First Prize for case presentation in Cochin Clinical Society Meet, 2012
- Pathology of Synovial Lipomatosis and its clinical significance. Journal of Laboratory Physicians. Jul-Dec/Vol-3/issue-2; 83 – 88
- A Rare Case of Prostrate Malignancy. Indian Journal of Medical Sciences; 2012; vol:66/issue:7/189-191.
- A Rare Case of Nephrogenic Adenoma Mimicking Bladder Neoplasm. Annals of Health and Health Sciences; 2014/vol1:1/Issue:2/153-156.
- Pilocytic and Pilomyxoid astrocytoma – a review of clinical, radiological, and histopathological picture. APCON 2009, Kolkata
- Spectrum of Pathological lesions in HIV positive patients in a Tertiary Care Centre. APCON, 2008
- Malignant mixed Mullerian Tumor. A case presentation. Clinical Society Meeting. SRM
- A rare Case of Mixed Tumour-Pituitary Adenoma with Craniopharyngioma. Cochin Clinical Society Meet, MTH, 2012.