Home / DEPARTMENTS / Paediatric Dental
Dr. Aswani AnilConsultant Pediatric Dental Surgeon
- Annoor Dental College Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) (2010-2016)
- Government Dental College, Kottayam Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry (2017-2020)
- Worked as a consultant in various clinics in ernakulam and thrissur for the past 2 years ( 2020-2022)
- Experienced & assisted in General Anaesthesia cases:
- Government dental college, Kottayam
- Mitera Hospital, Kottayam
- Speaker in following programs conducted by various organisations
- Worked as a lecture in Target MDS (2017-2018) &4 MDS (2019); MDS entrance coaching centre.
- OLM LP School, Kurumbathuruth, North Paravoor as a part of Doctor's day celebration in July 1 st 2021.
- Orientation Program to MDS Postgraduates conducted by KSPPD in January 2022.
- “Dental care in children” in association with Department of Women & child development and NHM, Kozhikode in 24 th March 2022.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Expertise in managing patients under Conscious sedation/General Anaesthesia
- Expertise in Endodontic procedures
- Skilled in managing Medically compromised and Differentially abled children
- Expertness in Minor oral surgical and Orthodontic procedures
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- University first rank holderin BDS first year examination (KUHS)
- University first rank holder in MDS examination (KUHS)
- Won best paper presentationin ISPPD
- National conference (“Prolidase deficiency”) at Nagpur in 2018
- Won best paper presentationin IDA("Job's Syndrome") State conference at Calicut in 2019
- Prolidase Deficiency; leaning against dental aspects in pediatric patients; A case report in IOSR-JDMS 2020.
- Aper's Syndrome:A Rare Craniosynostosis in IOSR-JDMS 2020.
- A comparative study of Tell-Show -do with and without the aid of a virtual tool in the behavior management of 6-9year old children in JISPPD 2020.
- Comparative evaluation of instrumentation time & quality of obturation between Kedo-S and protaper files in root canal preparation of primary lower molars: A non-randomised clinical trial in IJDSIR 2021.
- Assessment of relationship between body mass index and severity of Early Childood Caries among Preschool children in Arpookara Panchayat, Kerala: A Cross sectional study in International journal of Scientific study 2021.