Home / DEPARTMENTS / Ophthalmology
Dr. Anoy ThoppilConsultant Ophthalmologist
1 PM – 4 PM
- M.B.B.S - K. L.E Society's J.N. Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka. (1999)
- D.O.M.S - K. L.E Society's J.N. Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka. ( 2005)
- Dip.N.B. Ophthalmology (2009)
- National Board of Examinations , New Delhi.
- ICO part 1 April 2009
- International Council of Ophthalmology , London , UK
- Cardiac ICCU 2 years K. L.E Society's J.N. Medical College Hospital (1999-2000)
- Medical Officer 2 years K. L.E Society's J.N. Medical College Hospital Peripheral hospital — Kamal Hospital, Ankola. (2001-2003)
- Sankara Eye Care Institutions -Out reach Camps, OPD
- Consultant at City Centre at Saibaba colony, Coimbatore.( on a rotationary basis) Other branches in various states — Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh
- 200 Ward in charge :imparted training to 20-25 junior doctors --primary & secondary DNBs Fellows SICS trainees Phaco trainees
- Presently working at : Alexander Eye Center, Cochin Consultant & operating surgeon.
- Visiting surgeon : Modern Hospital , Kodungalloor. Century Hospital, Chenganoor.
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Anterior segment cataract and glaucoma - Jun 2005-aug2007
- Sankara eye care institutions - Coimbatore
- Medical retina Sep 2007- Sep 2009
- Sankara eye care institutions – Coimbatore