Home / DEPARTMENTS / Plastic, Cosmetic & Microvascular Surgery
Dr. Aadithya RangarajanConsultant Plastic Surgeon
- 2018 MCh Plastic Surgery – Pondicherry Institute of Medical Science, Pondicherry University
- 2015 MS General Surgery - Sri Siddhartha Medical College and Research Hospital, Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education (SAHE) University.
- 2009 MBBS - M. S. Ramaiah Medical College and Teaching Hospital - Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- 2022 : ISAPS Fellowship in Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery, Dr.H.S. Adenwalla Institute of Cleft Lip, Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies, Thrissur, India.
- June 2021 - Till Date, Department of Plastic Surgery Medical Trust Hospital, Kochi
- Nov 2020 - May 2021 : Consultant, Department of Plastic Surgery maAxSuperspeciality Hospital, Shimoga
- Nov 2018 - Nov 2020 : Senior Specialist, Department of Plastic, Reconstructive Surgery Aster CMI Hospital, Bangalore
- Aug 2015 - Aug 2018 : Senior Resident (Post doctoral training), Department of Plastic Surgery, Pondicherry Institute of Medical Science, Puducherry
- June 2012 -June 2015 : Senior Resident (Post graduate training), Department of General Surgery, Sri Siddhartha Medical College and Research Hospital
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Have a special interest in the sub-speciality of pediatric plastic surgery, cleft and craniofacial,hand, peripheral nerve surgery, and burns.
- Cleft palate reconstruction: Structural and functional outcome- A Pilot study Aadithya Rangarajan, Mary Kurien, P P Lingam, Prabitha Pradeep, Sindhusha Chandran (The Cleft Palate- Craniofacial Journal - Submitted)
- Expected the Unexpected - Amyand Hernia: A Case Report. Rangarajan A, Chandrashekhar N. Asian Journal of Case Reports in Surgery. 2022; 13(3);9-12. https://journalajcrs.com/index.php/AJCRS/article/view/30378
- Through -Knee Amputation - Time to Recall the Neglected Technique. Rangarajan,A., K.G.B., Indian Journal of Surgery. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1007/s12262-022-03310-w
- Peripheral nerve ultrasound – clinic to operating room: Case reports Rangarajan, A, Bathala,L, Madhusudan Gururajrao, M. Indian Journal of Surgery. 2022. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12262-021-03250-x
- Assessment of temporomandibular joint dysfunction in condylar fracture of the mandible using the Helkimo index. S.Suhas, Sharad Ramdas, P. P. Lingam, H. R. Naveen Kumar, Aashish Sasidharan, R.Aadithya. Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery. 2017; Vol 50, Issue 2, p27-21
- Modified Alvarado's score: a diagnostic tool for acute appendicitis. Chandrashekar N, Prabhakar G, Jagannath M, Sathish Babu, Aadithya Rangarajan. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2014; Vol 3, Issue 16, p4254 – 4261
- Study of smoking cessation and its intra and postoperative benefits. Chandrashekar N, Prabhakara G, Shivakumarappa G, Venkatesh N, Aadithya Rangarajan. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2013; Vol 2, Issue 52, p5021-5029
- Peer reviewer in Indian Journal of Surgery.
- Member of ISSH CPG Standing Committee
- Assessment of speech understandability and acceptability in operated cleft palate children by skilled and unskilled listeners. (Present study)
- A cross sectional retrospective study – Pattern of traumatic injuries in children: our experience in tertiary care hospital
- Awareness of Plastic Surgery among the medical students/interns- A multicentric survey from South India
- Post palatoplasty assessment of speech, audiological and velopharyngeal outcome, thesis submitted to Pondicherry University for MCh Plastic Surgery.
- Assessment of diabetic ulcer severity score (DUSS) in patient's outcome, thesis submitted to Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education (SAHE) University for MS General Surgery.