Dr. Sunil T.Consultant Surgeon
Dr Sunil T is an experienced Gastrointestinal Surgeon with sound experience in the field and strong academic background. He had obtained FACRSI and Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Colorectal Surgery from SGPIMS, Lucknow.He has immense experience in managing and performing surgeries for complicated gastrointestinal cases. He worked as a faculty in the Department of Surgical Gastroenterology at Lisie Hospital, Cochin and served many positions in various prestigious hospitals across India.
- MBBS- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- MS General Surgery- PGIMER Chandigarh
- MCh GI Surgery- SGPGIMS, Lucknow
- Post-Doctoral Fellow in Colorectal Surgery- SGPGIMS
- Hepatobiliary surgery
- Pancreatic surgery
- Upper GI tract surgery
- Colorectal surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Consultant Gastrointestinal Surgeon, LisieHospital, Kochi (20l6-2019)
- Consultant, Department of Surgical Gastroenterology and Liver Transplantation, SGPGIMS, Lucknow (2015-2016)
- Post-Doctoral Fellow in Colorectal Surgery, SGPGIMS (2014-2015)
MEMBERSHIPS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Member in Association of Surgeons of India
- Member in Association of Colorectal Surgeons of India
- Fellow of Associations of Colorectal Surgeons of India- 2015
- Kansal A, Jain A, Thenozhi S, Agarwal V, lntestinal pseudo-obstruction associated with biliary tract dilatation in a patient with systemic lupus erythematosus, Lupus. 2013 Jan I;22(1):87-91.
- Kaman L, Iqbal J, Thenozhi S. Sclerosing encapsulating peritonitis: complication of laparoscopic cholecystectomy. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2010 Apr;20(3):252-5.
- Rajan Saxena and Sunil T: An Approach To Acute Pancreatitis. Journal of Renal Nutrition And Metabolism (2015) 2: 106-109.
- Ashok Kumar and Sunil T: Colectomy for Colon Cancer in the Text book of Gastrointestinal Surgery. Editor Dr P K Mishra