Dr. Haroon Manadath PillayConsultant Neurosurgeon
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
10.30 AM - 1.00 PM, 4.30 PM - 5.30 PM
- MBBS - Bihar University, India
- MCh (Neurosurgery) - Sri Chithira Tirunal Institute, India
- DNB (Neurosurgery) - Diplomate National Board Exams, India
- FRCS Ed. (General Surgery) - Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh., UK
- FRCS (Neurosurgery) - Intercollegiate Board, U.K
- Fellowship in Pain management - Apollo Hospitals Medvarsity, India
- Postgraduate diploma in hospital administration - Apollo Hospitals Medvarsity, India
- Certificate course in Medical Tourism - Apollo Hospitals Medvarsity, India)
- Brain & Spine Surgery
- Specialised in management of spine diseases, spine injuries, neck and back pain.
- Hospital administration
- 30 years clinical experene in brain and spine surgery.
- Has vast experience in treating patients in Saudi arabia, UK, Brunei and Malaysia
- Was awarded SERI LAILA JASA- an award for professional excellence- by the Sultan of Brunei for developing neurosurgery services in Brunei.
- Was instrumental in developing state of the art Stroke centre in Brunei in association with Krankenhouse University, Germany
- Has presented many papers in nternational conferences and is a faculty for teacihng young neurosurgeons around the world.
- Areas of interest include head and spine injuries, management of slipped discs, brain and spine tumors, surgery for stroke and brain surgeries in children.
- A member of Indan Medical Association, Neurosurgery Society of India and AO spine international.
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- SERI LAILA JASA - for professional excellence-from Sultan of Brunei
- "Unilateral labial mass in a neonate a rare clinical presentation of Focal Dermal Hypoplasia". : Journal of clinical neonatology Vol:3, Sep. 2014
- Patterns of Shoulder imbalance in Adolescent ldiopathic Scoliosis a Retrospective Observational Study. J Spinal Disord. Tech 2014 Aug 20.
- "Trans Sphenoidal Encephalocele masquerading as nasal mass in a 2 year old boy" - British Medical Journal : February 2014
- "ldiopathic CSF Rhinorrhoea presenting with tension pneumocephalus and hemiparesis" Journal of Otorhinolaryngology 1 12: 654-656, 1998
- "Psycho pathogenesis of an unusual foreign body in the Brain" - Neurology India journal 136: 249, 1988
- Cruciate paralysis following Cranio Cerebral Trauma' Neurology India Journal 40: 72, 1990