Home / Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- 06.00 AM – 08.00 AM
- 12.00 PM – 02.00 PM
- 05.00 PM – 07.00 PM
Sundays & Holidays
- 10.00 AM – 02.00 PM
- 04.00 PM – 07.00 PM
- No. of bystanders permitted with one patient
- In Rooms – 2
- In Wards - 1
- Gate Pass
- Please carry the gate pass during non-visiting hours
- Gate Passes are Non-transferrable – If found transferred, they will be confiscated
- Please contact the Public Relations Office during Emergencies and for Exemptions
- Kindly avoid confrontations with the Hospital Staff
MTH provides a variety of facilities to its inpatient. We have a variety of a/c and non a/c rooms. Rooms are clean and hygienic and our maintenance staff ensures the neatness of all rooms and wards.
- Standard A/c and Non A/c rooms
- Superior A/c and Non A/c rooms
- Deluxe A/c and Non A/c rooms
- Super deluxe A/c rooms
All rooms are self-contained with attached bathrooms. Patients may avail the services of two attendants are available at all times
The Hospital has clean and hygienic dining facilities for patients, visitors, bystanders and hospital staff. Specific, nutrition based diets, as recommended by the dietician are provided to inpatients at the hospital. Room service is available.
Medical Trust Hospital offers extensive patient and visitor parking facilities, which are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and are conveniently located adjacent to the hospital.
Useful Phone Numbers:
|EPABX||+91484 2358001 (11 lines)|
|Direct Number (PRO)||+91 484 2358035|
|Tel. Hosp.||+91 484 2358001-11|
|Information||+91 484 2358035|
|For Road Traffic Accidents|
Visiting hours and rules vary from department to department. All visitors must follow the specified rules and regulations of visit. A Visitor’s Card will be given to each visitor which must be produced when required. Visitors must meet patients only during visiting hours and must not exceed the limit of time specified. This is to ensure the wellbeing of our patients.
For information on the visiting hours, kindly contact:
Information Desk: +91 484 2358035