Home / Support Services
Medical Trust Hospital offers patients a range of facilities within the Hospital premises to assist them in all their needs.
The Hospital offers 24 Hour Blood Bank services and caters to all routine and emergency transfusion requirements.
The Hospital has a well stocked pharmacy offering round the clock service. The Pharmacy provides most imported and rare drugs, vaccines, surgicals, prosthesis and implants. The Hospital has an exclusive pharmacy for inpatients.
The department of dietetics at Medical Trust Hospital offers services of trained dieticians, who are also available for diet counseling. We provide clean and spacious and easily accessible dining rooms for the use of outpatients and bystanders and room service to all inpatients.
Orthotics and Prosthetics
We have an In-house Orthotics and Prosthetics Department that designs all types of Orthotic appliances and prosthesis including artificial limbs, braces etc. according to needs of the patients.
We have a highly professional in house Biomedical Engineering Department that provides R & D and technical support to all our clinical services.
Medical Trust Hospital provides facilities for spiritual services for people from different religions and denominations.
We have a dedicated team of qualified and experienced Nurses matching world class standards. Our nurses are given regular in-house trainings for the upgradation of knowledge and skills in ensuring excellent care for all our patients, especially in critical care and all other super-specialty departments.
The Physiotherapy Unit at Medical Trust Hospital has state-of-the-art equipment and experienced physiotherapists for all related problems. We offer our expertise, professional services and support to all Departments of the Hospital.
At Medical Trust Hospital, physical therapy is the core area of focus of treatment in both inpatient and outpatient settings for nearly all conditions, including:
- Musculoskeletal conditions – traumatic injuries, bone fractures, osteoporosis, joint replacements, post surgical, knee, back, shoulder and neck pain
- Arthritis and arthritis-related conditions
- Neuromuscular conditions – Multiple Sclerosis, motor neuron disease, Muscular Dystrophy, Parkinson’s Disease, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries
- Brain injuries
- Hand disorders including carpal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis
- Vestibular / balance disorders
- Work-related injuries
- Sports injuries
- Chronic physical disabilities
- Pediatric conditions – developmental delays and disorders, traumatic injuries, sports injuries
Back Pain Rehabilitation
- ‘Back School’ is a structured educational program, usually delivered in a group setting, to educate patients about lower back problems
- Focuses on promoting back health and preventing back injury
- Provides a comprehensive approach to teaching about the causes of back pain, treatments and self-care techniques
- A medically supervised program to help heart patients recover quickly and improve their overall physical, mental and social functioning
- The goal is to stabilize, slowdown or even reverse the progression of cardiovascular disease, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease, another cardiac event or death.
- To assist the disabled aged to recover lost physical, psychological or social skills
- To help them become more independent, live in personally satisfying environment and maintain meaningful social interactions.
- Monthly Self Help Group (Senior Citizen’s Health Care Plan) on first Saturday of every month.
Stroke Rehabilitation Clinic
- Provides an individualized rehabilitation plan for stroke patients
- Provides family education
- Helps to set and reach physical cognitive and emotional goals to return to the community at the highest level of physical, social and emotional well-being
Academics & Research
We are recognised by Diplomate of National Board to provide DNB training in the following departments namely Anaesthesia, Cardiology......... and Trauma Care and FNBs
|4||Family Medicine||Broad Speciality|
|6||General Medicine||Broad Speciality|
|7||General Surgery||Broad Speciality|
|8||Genito Urinary Surgery (Urology)||Super Speciality|
|9||Neurosurgery (Direct 6 years course)||Super Speciality|
|10||Obstetrics & Gynecology||Broad Speciality|
|13||Plastic surgery (Direct 6 years course)||Super Speciality|
|14||Radio Diagnosis||Broad Speciality|
There are variety of Packages for the benefit of individuals as well as corporates from all over the world.