From the era of vaginal delivery birth with the help of a midwife with no medication, now we landed the time where we give extreme care in each trimester or even each day for the betterment of the health of the mother as well as the baby. Here in Medical Trust Hospital, we have the service of best paediatricians in Kochi to help you in every stage of your pregnancy.
As we mentioned in the welcome note, the educated society living today never going to take a risk by putting the life of mother and child on the line. So in this read, we are going to discuss what are the probable qualities a paediatrician must have and why our doctors are acknowledged as the best paediatricians in Kochi.
So without much delay, let’s take a look at what all are the nutritious requirements for a pregnant woman. The availability of these items are purely natural and our doctors are highly recommending this.
- You need Vitamin A for healthy skin, eyesight and bone growth. Carrots, green leaves, sweet potatoes etc are good sources for Vitamin A. During pregnancy we are recommending to have 770 micro grams daily.
- It promotes healthy gums, teeth and bones, and helps your body absorb iron. Food products that includes include citrus, broccoli, tomatoes and strawberries. During pregnancy, you need to have 85 mg daily.
- It helps your body absorb calcium to help build your baby’s bones and teeth. Products that include exposure to sunlight, milk and fatty fish, such as salmon are good sources of vitamin D.
- It helps form red blood cells and helps your body use protein, fat and carbohydrates. You can usually find vitamin B6 in the food items such as beef, liver, pork, whole grains and bananas. During pregnancy, you need to have 1.9 mg daily.
- It helps form red blood cells and keeps the nervous system. You can find this vitamin only in animal products such as liver, meat, fish, poultry and milk. During pregnancy, you need the amount of 2.6 micro grams daily.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth for your child. The sources that includes milk, cheese, yogurt, sardines etc can very much help you in improving calcium level in body. During pregnancy, you need 1,000 milligrams (mg) a day.
- The iron content in your diet helps red blood cells give oxygen to your baby. Food products such as red meat, dried beans, peas and iron-fortified cereals. During pregnancy, you need to have 27 mg daily.
Even though these are the main requirements for you and your child’s better health, there will be some other factors also become crucial during the pregnancy period which only a doctor can take care of. But before choosing a doctor, you must keep the following things in mind.
Experience in the sector
- Good doctors know what they do. They know how to perform various tasks related to medicine as well as they must take great effort to become familiar with the family. After all, they must know you and your children which is vital so that they can help you.
They must listen to you patiently no matter how busy they are
- A doctor who does not listen to you or who ignores your concerns will not be a suitable one for your family. Find a paediatrician who listens carefully to your concerns and responds comprehensively. If something about your child really worries you, it is highly recommended to ask you without any hesitation.
How comfortable you are with your paediatrician
- Probably more than anything else, you should feel comfortable with your paediatrician. If you feel uncomfortable with them, so will your children? You should feel comfortable asking them questions, including the doubts which everyone hesitates to ask.
Help and care
- Good quick communication, a warm and friendly atmosphere is really required for you when you are expecting a baby. The caring level of them is really important during each stage of your child’s mental and physical growth.
The best paediatricians in Kochi, what we have in Medical Trust Hospital give you the time you need, listen to your concerns and make sure you understand what is happening and work hard to do everything possible to help you.