Dr. Sudhish KarunakaranConsultant Neurosurgeon
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
11.30 AM – 1 PM; 4.30 PM – 5.30 PM
- FRCS Neurosurgery (Royal College of Surgeons of England, London)
- MRCS (Royal College, Edinburgh)
- MCh Neurosurgery (Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology, India)
- Postdoctoral Fellow Neurovascular Surgery (Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology, India)
- Postdoctoral Fellow Paediatric Neurosurgery (Bristol, UK)
- MBBS (Kerala University)
- Spinal Surgery
- Neurovascular Surgery
- Skull base Surgery
- Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon, Medical Trust Hospital, Kochi (Jan, 2008 onwards).
- Consultant Neurosurgeon, Frenchay Hospital, Bristol, UK (Jan, 2006 – Dec, 2007).
- Clinical Attachee, Newcastle General Hospital, Newcastle, UK (Aug – Sep, 2005).
- Neurosurgery Consultant, Baby Memorial Hospital, Calicut (Jan – May, 2005).
- Specialist Postdoctoral fellowship in Neurovascular Surgery, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology, India (Jan – December, 2004).
- General Surgery DNB Registrar, Medical College, Trivandrum (Aug, 1998 – Dec, 1999)
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Best Research Paper Award in General Neurosciences in Neurological Society of India (Kerala Chapter) Meet – Feb, 2002.
- Best Outgoing Student in Practical Exam in MCh Neurosurgery Exam. Dec, 2003
- Distinction in Forensic Medicine University Papers
- Neuroendoscopy – Outcome Analysis (Thesis)