Dr. P. Roy John
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
9.30 AM - 1.00 PM, 4.30 - 6.00 PM
- MBBS - Kerala University, India in 1998
- Ms General Surgery - MG University, India in 2003
- Mch Urology - MG University, India in 2007
- Fellowship (Renal Transplant Surgery)- Medanta Kidney and Urology Institute, Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon, Haryana , INDIA
- Robotic surgery training from Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, USA
- Fellow in Renal transplant surgery in Medanta Kidney and Urology Institute, Medanta the Medicity Gurgaon, India from Jan 2015 to Jan 2016.
- Consultant Urologist in Lourdes Hospital Kochi, India from May 2008 to Jan 2015
- Consultant Urologist in Century Hospital, Chenganur, Kerala , India from 12-7-2007 to 31- 4 – 2008
- Assistant Professor in Dept. of Urology, Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College, Kolenchery, Kerala, India from 16-4-2007 to 30-6-2007,
- Specialist Registrar in Urology from 2003-2006, Department of Urology, Medical College, Kottayam, Kerala, India.
- Lecturer (Senior Registrar) in Department of General Surgery in Government Medical college, Kottayam, Kerala, India for a period of 6 months in 2003
- Resident in the Department of Surgery Government Medical College, Kottayam from the year 2000 to 2003.
- Medical officer in a Christian Mission Hospital Bhavanipatna, Kalahandi District, Orissa, India for 6 months.
MEMBERSHIPS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Member of Urological association of Kerala
- Member of South Zone Urological Society of India
- Life member of Indian Medical Association
- Member of Indian Society of Organ Transplantation.
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Best out-going student in MS General Surgery Post Graduate Exam 2002 conducted by M G University, Kottayam, Kerala, India.
- First Prize for Prof Ravishanker Uroradiology Quiz Competition conducted by South Zone Urological Society of India at Trivandrum
- Colour Doppler ultrasonographic location of the Bulbourethral Artery, and its impact on surgical outcome. BJU International 96 (4), 624-628
- Vesicocutaneous fistula arising from a bladder diverticulum. Indian J Med Sci 2005;59:265-267