Management of both adult & peadiatric blood disorders.
- Management of benign blood disorders like all kinds of Anemia, white cell disorders, platelets disorders, Bleeding and clotting disorders.
Management of Blood cancer care including Leukemias (Acute & Chronic), all types of Lymphoma, myeloma and other plasma cell disorders.
Stem cell transplantation program (both Autologus & Allogenous) for indicated patients.
If any blood related disorders, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All types of Anemia, congenital or acquired due to any cause like Production defect or destruction (hemolytic anemia).
- White cell disorders
- Platelets disorders- Quantitative & Qualitative defects
- Bleeding disorders- Haemophilia and other clotting factor deficiency disorders
- Thrombosis/(clotting disorders)- management of clotting disorders( inherited thrombophilia or acquired cause )
- Bone marrow production disorders- Congenital & acquired like Aplastic anemia, PNH
- Acute leukemia (Acute Lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), Acute Myeloid Leukemia(AML)
- Chronic Leukemia- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- All types of Lymphomas
- Myeloma and other plasma cell disorders
- Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)
- Myeloproliferative disorder (MPD) like Polycythemia, Essential Thrombocytosis(Increase Platelet Disorders), Myleofibrosis
- Clonal blood disorders
- Transplantation- Stem cell transplantation (both Autologus & Allogenous) for indicated Leukemia patients, Bone marrow failure disorders, Hemoglobinopathy like Thalasemia and other disorder where transplantation is required.