The Radiology & Imaging Centre at Medical Trust Hospital undertakes all Conventional, Routine and Special Contrast Studies. It is integrated with the latest equipments and expert healthcare professionals. This is a highly specialized, department striving to meet all patient and clinician needs in diagnostic imaging.
Radiology & Imaging
- All Conventional, Routine and Special Contrast Studies
- C-Arm Image Intensifiers
- Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory with Digital Cardiac Imaging
- Flat Panel Peripheral Vascular Laboratories with DSA
- Cine Angiograms
- State-of-the-art 64 Slice Light Speed Volume CT Scanner
- Dedicated CT Angiography work station.
- 3D evaluation of special regions.
- Modern CT interventional technique using Robotic guidance including FNAC, Biopsies, Drainages, Vertebral Biopy, Vertebroplasty, Pain management like epidural/facet injections and nerve block and neurolysis.
- 1.5 T MRI scan- High resolution Scans including cardiac MRI, breast MRI and foetal MRI.
- Mammography Unit with stereotaxy for localization and biopsy
- Ultrasonography with Doppler
- Colour Dopplers with Peripheral Vascular Studies
- Endo Cavitary Ultrasonography
- Ulttrasonic Biopsy, Aspirations and Interventions.
- Nuclear Medicine dept which includes Gamma Camera & SPECT CT for dedicated study of bones, whole body and special regions.
Dr. P.V. Thomas MD, DMRD
Commercial Director & Consultant RadiologistDr. Mathews Baby MD (RD)
Consultant RadiologistDr. Rajeev Anand MD, DNB, MNAMS, FRCR
Consultant RadiologistDr. Anu Sarah Easo MBBS, DMRD, DNB
Consultant RadiologistDr. Shamily George MBBS, DNB
Consultant- Nuclear Medicine